To create both jobs and entrepreneurial opportunities for persons in communities to enable them to have a viable and meaningful existence.
This will involve:
- Employability training Skills training for community residents
- Entrepreneurial Training and Funding
- Placement of residents in Jobs
- Provision of technical assistance to micro and small business entities.
- Monitoring and mentoring of businesses
- Support in respect to marketing of products and services.
- Opportunities for lower interest loans to be made available for entrepreneurs, through OSJ and
its partners. Also, more business options and opportunities to be created for those in under-
Lasco Foundation and Group of Companies
C&W Credit Union
The School of Education, University of the West Indies, Mona, in collaboration with Operation Save Jamaica, hosted a two-day symposium on Changing the Landscape of